Stagecoach 2015

Stagecoach 2015 has officially approached and as of Oct. 14 at 10 a.m. tickets went on sale for all country fans that did not preorder their tickets earlier in the summer.

Stagecoach has been around since 2007. According to Goldenvoice.com there was an attendance of 45,000 people at Stagecoach festival in 2014.

Stagecoach is a 3-day festival that will be April 2426 of 2015. In three days there are nearly 54 performers and three different stages. On the main stage every night there will be a closer that is the leading headline for that day. Some of the main headliners are Tim McGraw, Jake Owen, Kip Moore, Swon Brothers, Dierks Bently and Kacey Musgraves.

Cal Lutheran senior, Trent Turner will be attending Stagecoach for his second year in a row. He pre-ordered his tickets this year because he said that regardless of the lineup he decided he just couldnโ€™t miss the fun this year.

โ€œIโ€™m excited to see Tim McGraw because I grew up listening to him as a kid and this is my first time Iโ€™ll be able to see him live,โ€ Turner said.

On Saturday Miranda Lambert will be headlining the show with her husband Blake Shelton following her by closing the festival Sunday night. The festival will begin at noon every day and will be done no later than midnight.

According to the stagecoach rules, the venue will not allow in and out privileges, once an individual enters the venue, they cannot leave unless they do not intend on coming back that same day. The festival mails wristbands to each attendee regardless if an individual is a general admission or a VIP guest.

Whether camping on site or off, staying in a hotel, or renting a house, according to the Stagecoach website, fans always have the opportunity of paying for transportation.

Stagecoach is in full preparation now that tickets have gone on sale.

Erin Chisolm

Senior Writer

Published October 22, 2014