The Battle Of Legends

The Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning debate has been present in the sports world for almost a decade. Following Super Bowl LI, without question, Brady became the better quarterback.

Bradyโ€™s comeback victory, giving him five Super Bowl rings in seven appearances, has without a doubt surpassed Manning as one of the best quarterbacks of all time. He is now a legend.

โ€œThe ultimate measure of a professional quarterback is the Super Bowl, whether it is fair or not, Super Bowl victories tend to be what set the great ones apart,โ€ California Lutheran University Head football Coach Ben McEnroe said.

Letโ€™s make this clear, Iโ€™m not some bandwagon fan writing about my favorite player. Iโ€™m a Brady hater, always have been, always will be. Thatโ€™s probably because of how he always seems to knock my Pittsburgh Steelers out of the playoffs, but I canโ€™t question his greatness. Brady is a 39-year-old quarterback that shows no signs of slowing down. Thatโ€™s unheard of in the NFL.

โ€œThatโ€™s a guy that inspires others and makes teammates better, some of the unknown players that he has led to AFC championship games and the Super Bowls when all hope was lost and their roster was just awful, a bunch a no names, that says a lot about his leadership qualities,โ€ McEnroe said.

Playoff football is all about rising up in big time situations and being able to cope with playoff football weather.

Being honest, both quarterbacks are first-ballot hall of famers, but this argument that Manning is better than Brady is a joke. Brady is the GOAT.

Dillon Brown